The International Brotherhood of Live Steamers promotes the "Live Steam" hobby in North America and abroad.
- Annetta Valley & Western Railroad 50th Anniversary Meet, April 7 to 9, 2022
- To add your meet email Daris Nevil
Karl Friedrich completed his first live steam locomotive in 1925.
Albert Campbell started producing live steam locomotive casting kits in 1896!
The Brotherhood of Live Steamers is mentioned in an article "The Iron Hobby Horse" in the Saturday Evening Post.
Click here for a comprehensive list of articles.
7.x Wheel Gauge
This 7.x inch gauge Wheel Gauge will make verification of your wheel profile easy. Measures flange, wheel angle, and Minimum Tire Width (TW). Printed in durable black plastic.
Regional IBLS Secretaries
Standards and Recommended Practice
- IBLS Wheel Standard
- IBLS Coupler and Safety Chain Standards
- IBLS Track Standard
- Loading gauge
- Standards and Recommended Practice
- Boiler Inspections
- Bolt and Pipe Threads
- Texas Standard Tie Spacing
Wandering Locomotive Books
- Winton Brown Engineering Data
- Koster's Miniature Railroad Supplies
- Lee Wright and Lee's Trains
- Jan-Eric Nystrom's Baldwin 3003
- Bill Yoder's 3/4 Inch Scale Registry
- Jim Murray and MDM Locomotive Works
Articles by Category
- Category:Right of Way