An Oil burner is a device for producing a fire in the firebox of a boiler in order to produce steam. They typically take oil in from an oil reservoir and atomize the oil into a fine mist using steam or air pressure.
- Bagley Oil Burner
- Valve for Oil Burner
- Corwin Oil Burner
- Wulf-Dieter Oil Burner
- Firepan For Oil Burner
- "Oil burners", Chaski.org
- "Oil burner", Chaski.org
- "Stanley Steam Car Stanley Steamer Baker Burner Testing"
- "Diffused-flame vaporizing oil burner that is silent"
- "Oil Burner Design by LBSC", Chaski.org
- "Designing an oil Atomizer for a Vertical Boiler", Chaski.org
- Oil Burners offered by A&K
- Oil Burner for a Shay
- Oil Burner for 1-inch scale
- "A Monoflue Gas Fired Radiant Burner Boiler"
- "Oil Firing 3/4 inch Scale", Chaski.org
- "Bagley Oil Burner", Chaski.org