Southern Ps-4 Pacific Castings
The following advertisement appeared on the back page of Live Steam Magazine, April 1972.
- Complete Castings Set
- Southern Ps-4 Pacific
- All castings needed to build the Ps-4 Pacific Locomotive and Tender are now being offered for the low price of -
- $695.00 f.o.b. Chattanooga
- This includes a set of read-to-mount springs and trunnions. A few castings not shown in the picture such as domes, smokebox front, bell bracket, etc., are also included in the set. These are of excellent machinable grey iron. Plans and instructions are furnished. A 4-8-2 may be made by using 2 more drivers and 2 more frame sections.
- Stamped and certified boiler for the Southern Ps-4 Pacific -
- $675.00 f.o.b. Chattanooga
- If you do not have a lathe, enroll in an evening machine shop class and build this Pacific ... or turn it over to a high-school machine shop as a class project and assemble it in your own shop. At any rate, GET STARTED NOW! Plans and instructions $10.00, fully refundable on casting order.
- Lee Stephens
- 3715 Kings Road
- Chattanooga, Tennessee 37416