Steam air compressor
See also Bill Van Brocklin steam pumps.
Bill Shields has spent many hours converting Bill Van Brocklin's duplex steam pump to CAD drawings. In addition, he has made several improvements and simplifications, as well as assembly instructions. The files are available for download.
- "Air Compressor/Water Pump" by Nelson Riedel
- Duplex Steam Pump drawings, Pennsylvania Live Steamers
- "Double-Acting Twin-Cylinder Feed-Water Pump", J. I. Austen-Walton, The Model Engineer
- "Simple-Duplex Pump", Bob Maynard, Modeltec, July 1984
- "Live Steam Newsletters" had drawings for a single cylinder with external steam chest
- Duplex Steam Pump, Moodie Braun, Modeltec November 1984
- Corrections to Moodie Braun article, Modeltec, September 1985
- Single cylinder Westinghouse pump in 1.5 inch scale by Zimmermann Gmbh