Big Joe Trains
Big Joe Trains manufactures 1.5 inch scale diesel locomotives. The company is owned and operated by Bob Snippe. The company is located in Flint, Michigan.
Bob posted the following on YouTube, 2014:
- I built Gary Winsteads Dash-9 also, and the late Lee Wright detailed it. The shop name is Big Joe Trains, pictures of some locomotives and cars are on the ad on Discover Live Steam. Bob.
- Official website
- Easy Handling Company (Bob Snippe's main company)
- "Big Joe Trains: Any Feedback?", Chaski.org
- "Big Joe Trains GP-40", YouTube.com
- "ACF Two Bay Hopper", DiscoverLiveSteam.com
- "S-4 Fest", Chaski.org
- "New Alco S-4 by Bob Snippe", Chaski.org
- "Custom Body for a Bob Snippe built locomotive chassis", West Bend Rail Car Shops, Facebook
- YouTube video of Alco S4