File:Chet Peterson & Northern.png

From IBLS
Jump to: navigation, search
Original file(952 × 770 pixels, file size: 655 KB, MIME type: image/png)

The late Chet Peterson and his 4-8-4 taken at Hunter Park circa 1971 by Ken Casford. Chet was one of the founders of Railroad Supply in the 1970’s. The 4-8-4 and tender were built between 1957 to 1963 with the locomotive first running in 1961. Chet sold the locomotive to Cliff Seimears and Clarence Talbot in 1988. Dean Willoughby purchased the engine from Cliff in 1997 and it now resides at the Riverside Live Steamers’ railroad in Hunter Park. Photo provided by Dean Willoughby, September 2013.

File history

Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.

Date/TimeThumbnailDimensionsUserComment
current21:08, 12 September 2013Thumbnail for version as of 21:08, 12 September 2013952 × 770 (655 KB)Dnevil (Talk | contribs)The late Chet Peterson and his 4-8-4 taken at Hunter Park circa 1971 by Ken Casford. Chet was one of the founders of Railroad Supply in the 1970’s. The 4-8-4 and tender were built between 1957 to 1963 with the locomotive first running in 1961. Chet ...
  • You cannot overwrite this file.

The following page links to this file:

Metadata